Soba Marutake Takebashi Restaurant
1-minute walk from Exit 1b of Takebashi Station on Tokyo Metro’s Tozai Line
Marutake has mastered and can transmit Japanese culture.
A traditional soba (buckwheat noodles) restaurant whose lunches are loved by neighborhood businessmen and female office workers.
“This Month’s Special Soba” is particularly popular. We have unusual seasonal menus.
At night time you can feel free to enjoy a bowl or more at reasonable prices.
We also have a rich assortment of à-la-carte items that go well with alcoholic beverages.
- Palaceside Building B1 1-1-1 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- (Mon.-Fri.) 11:00-16:00
Average Price: 950JPY/person
- Dinner (average price)
- (Mon.-Fri.) 16:00-22:30 L.O.21:30
Average Price: 2,000JPY/person
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sundays, national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, DC, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *From 11:00 to 13:00 the whole restaurant is non-smoking.
*Smoking is OK after 13:00.