Choice Restaurants in Tokyo
We use plenty of seasonal ingredients and turn them into a number of innovative dishes. Experience each season with just-picked fresh vegetables, just-caught harvests from the sea, fine Kobe beef and carefully selected, Japanese Black Wagyu beef.
Please enjoy listening to, seeing and eatin...
- Area Shibuya Sta
- Category Okonomiyaki Sake Shochu Teppanyaki
Sushi Imayoshi Otemachi
“Imayoshi” was the first sushi restaurant to open in Otemachi in 1957, over 50 years ago. We attach great importance to a homey atmosphere and serve authentic, Edo-style sushi. The restaurant is directly connected to Tokyo Metro’s Otemachi Station, so customers can arrive without getting wet, eve...
- Area Tokyo Sta Marunouchi
- Category Fresh seafoods Sake Sashimi Shochu Sushi Tempura
Japanese Dishes & Teppan-yaki Ginza Sakutsuki
Sakutsuki is a restaurant of Japanese dishes and teppan-yaki menus, located on the avenue of Ginza 3-chome (3rd Street). You can enjoy A5-ranked Yamagata beef and fresh seafood directly from Tsukiji, Japan’s biggest market. The restaurant is on the 9th floor―an ideal location with an excellent vi...
- Area Ginza Sta
- Category Sake Shochu Teppanyaki
Izakaya Essyu Shimbashi
We conduct quality control worthy of a restaurant under direct management of the Brewery. Our master of sake provides excellent sake at its best.
Sake tidbits are Niigata’s local dishes and seasonal dishes served in carefully selected vessels.
- Area Shimbashi Sta
- Category Local cuisine Sake Soba
Izakaya Isomaru Suisan
Isomaru Suisan is a restaurant that will let you feel as if you were in a “downtown beach house” on a small trip.
Please have a good time in a casual atmosphere, savoring fresh fishes and shellfishes with alcoholic beverages.
- Area Asakusa Sta Ueno Sta Roppongi Sta Akihabara Sta Ikebukuro Sta Shibuya Sta Shinjuku Sta Shimbashi Sta Ebisu Sta Ryogoku Sta Kichijoji Sta
- Category Domburi Fresh seafoods Karaage Miso Soup Crab cuisine Onigiri Ramen Sake Sashimi Shochu Sushi Yakisoba Izakaya
Toriyoshi is a restaurant that have steadfastly stuck to the principle of “having customers feel free to enjoy the delicious dishes unique to a fowl restaurant”―the starting point of Toriyoshi, which was established in 1984.
- Area Kichijoji Sta
- Category Karaage Sake Shochu Yakitori Izakaya
We establish trust-worthy relationships by meeting regularly with farmers at horse pastures in Kumamoto, from where we source our meat, so that we can provide you with safe food.
Basashi (horse sashimi) is prepared with the freshest and best quality horse meat, and not only basashi, but la...
- Area Asakusa Sta
- Category Karaage Local cuisine Nabe Ramen Sake Sashimi Shabu shabu Shochu Sukiyaki Sushi Tamagoyaki Tempura
Teppan 200℃ has used the heat of the iron plate that rises to 200℃ for the naming of the restaurant. We are aiming for a fusion of the merits of a high-class restaurant serving Teppan dishes and the homelike atmosphere of an Okonomi-yaki (Japanese pizza) or Monja-yaki (Jerry Okonomi-yaki) restaur...
- Area Akihabara Sta Shinjuku Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Monjayaki Okonomiyaki Sake Shochu Teppanyaki Izakaya
Sanchoku-Sengyo Ginza GOHEI
A two-minute walk from Ginza! Sanchoku Sengyo (fresh fish direct from the port) Ginza GOHEI!
We serve fresh fish sent directly from Hakodate every day.
Please enjoy various kinds of fresh fish to your heart’s content―from seasonal specials to standard menu items.
We have priv...
- Area Ginza Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Japanese curry Karaage Local cuisine Nabe Creative cuisine Crab cuisine Onigiri Sake Sashimi Shochu Yakitori
Best Lunch Spots
Japan’s most popular restaurant specializing in crab cuis...
All-you-can-eat shabu shabu with brand-name meat and boil...
TRG Info and Advice
Newly Added Restaurants
- ”Shabu Shabu and Boiled Gyoza Dumplings Hanako Shinjuku” in the / Shinjuku area has joined TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!