Choice Restaurants in Tokyo
We conduct quality-control worthy of a restaurant under direct management of a brewing company. Our master of sake provides excellent sake at its best. Our tidbits to go with sake are Niigata’s local dishes, and fresh foodstuffs of each season, served in rigorously selected vessels.
- Area Ginza Sta
- Category Local cuisine Sake Soba
“We would like you to know more about the deliciousness and almighty appeal of miso.” This is a restaurant specializing in miso dishes, opened by the owner, whose parents’ home is a traditional miso brewery in Toyoda City, Aichi Prefecture, established more than 80 years ago. “MISO 18-KAGETSU,” t...
- Area Shibuya Sta Shinjuku Sta
- Category Local cuisine Miso Soup Oden Onigiri Sake Shochu
Ginza Sushi Ojima
Upon opening the door of Ginza Sushi Ojima, customers are greeted by the pleasant fragrance of cypress wood.
One step inside and the simple and beautiful counter, which embodies the image of traditional sushi restaurants should be, comes into view.
At our restaurant, we conscientiou...
- Area Ginza Sta Tsukiji Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Kaiseki cuisine Miso Soup Sake Shochu Sushi Tempura
Ginza Kutani” selects Hokkaido’s tastes with special care and serves various fresh dishes made with ingredients sent directly from producing areas so that you can enjoy them in Ginza to your heart’s content.
We are looking forward to your visiting Kutani and enjoying our hearty hospitality...
- Area Ginza Sta
- Category Sake Shochu Sushi
The interior is a storehouse-like space with a lot of atmosphere
which has thick tables made of solid wood cut out of a giant zelkova tree and finished with filing in which everyone took part.
It also has tasteful sobachoko (small bowls for dipping sauce for buckwheat noodles) and ...
- Area Shibuya Sta
- Category Domburi Japanese curry Sake Sashimi Shochu Tonkatsu
At KIZUNA SUSHI, you can order your favorite items for 99 JPY a piece (excluding tax). We have as many as about 40 kinds of à-la-carte dishes and about 50 kinds of drinks.
- Area Shinjuku Sta
- Category Domburi Crab cuisine Sake Sashimi Shochu Sushi Izakaya
Wagyu Yakiniku KEI Shinjuku
A yakiniku restaurant is 【the place where you can become a yakiniku chef】.
Please ENJOY GRILLING to your heart’s content, grilling beef in the way you like.
A large number of guests from overseas visit us. Non-Japanese are quite welcome.
All the KEI STAFF are truly looking ...
- Area Shinjuku Sta
- Category Sake Shochu Yakiniku
To all guests from abroad, welcome to Japan, country of o-mo-te-na-shi, hospitality.
Tsukiji Inaseya's philosophy revolves around your comfort, and we welcome guests from around the world.
Each country has its own culinary culture. At Tsukiji Inaseya, we introduce Japanese foo...
- Area Tsukiji Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Sake Sashimi Shabu shabu Shochu Sukiyaki
Kimono YOROZU Omotesando
We are aiming to “redesign” kimono and transform them into fashionable kimono dresses, instead of just remaking kimono in a conventional way.
“Redesigning” is a creative challenge which goes beyond remaking kimono and leads us to the creation of new values.
Without ruining the beaut...
- Area Omotesando Sta
Yakitori Akira Marunouchi Restaurant
In an interior reminiscent of the Riverside Summer Terrace of Kyoto, you can enjoy Choice Chicken grilled on a shichirin (portable cooking stove), instead of skewered. Moreover, you can choose the degree of grilling.
We’re extra particular about the quality of our chicken and our cooking m...
- Area Tokyo Sta Marunouchi
- Category Nabe Sake Shochu Sukiyaki Yakitori
Best Lunch Spots
Japan’s most popular restaurant specializing in crab cuis...
Devour seasonal dishes from Echizen-Fukui and Wakasa-Hoku...
Enjoy kushiage (deep-fried vegetables, seafood and meat o...
All-you-can-eat shabu shabu with brand-name meat and boil...
TRG Info and Advice
Newly Added Restaurants
- 2016-07-15 01:38:48
- ”Umai Sushikan Atami” in the / Atami area has joined in TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!
- 2016-07-14 10:49:08
- ”Shibuya washoku sushi tempura Wadatsumi” in the / Shibuya area has joined in TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!
- 2016-07-14 05:56:32
- ”Ginza Sushi Ojima” in the / Ginza / Tsukiji area has joined in TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!
- 2016-06-15 20:02:54
- ”Banpeiyu Marunouchi PCP” in the / Tokyo / Marunouchi area has joined in TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!
- 2016-06-15 19:59:20
- ”Sushi-kappo Ryuma Roppongi” in the / Roppongi area has joined in TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!