Choice Restaurants in Tokyo
Umai Sushikan Tsukiji Market
We offer the freshest fish hand-picked by connoisseur sushi chefs every morning!
The skills of our sushi chefs are showcased by nigiri (hand-shaped sushi), which is the real pleasure at sushi restaurants, and set menus that enable you to enjoy the charms of Japanese cuisine. We also offer ...
- Area Tsukiji Sta
- Category Sake Sushi
Teppanyaki Restaurant Daian Club
We use Oshu “marbled beef” from Iwate for our steaks.
Enjoy, to your heart’s content, our Oshu Beef steak with its unique tastes and flavor!
Convenient location! Daian Club is directly connected to Tokyo Station.
- Area Tokyo Sta Marunouchi
- Category Other Sake Teppanyaki
Sanchoku-Sengyo Ginza GOHEI
A two-minute walk from Ginza! Sanchoku Sengyo (fresh fish direct from the port) Ginza GOHEI!
We serve fresh fish sent directly from Hakodate every day.
Please enjoy various kinds of fresh fish to your heart’s content―from seasonal specials to standard menu items.
We have priv...
- Area Ginza Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Japanese curry Karaage Local cuisine Nabe Creative cuisine Crab cuisine Onigiri Sake Sashimi Shochu Yakitori
Whole-grilled chicken thigh with bone Suginoko
Kirishima-dori, brand-name chicken brought up on natural water in the marvelous environment of Miyazaki, Kyushu, is the main component of Suginoko’s dishes! Our top recommended item is whole-grilled chicken thigh on-the-bone!
In addition, we have dishes with Miyazaki jidori (traditional, ...
- Area Ginza Sta Tokyo Sta Marunouchi
- Category Domburi Karaage Miso Soup Ramen Sake Sashimi Shabu shabu Tamagoyaki
“We would like you to know more about the deliciousness and almighty appeal of miso.” This is a restaurant specializing in miso dishes, opened by the owner, whose parents’ home is a traditional miso brewery in Toyoda City, Aichi Prefecture, established more than 80 years ago. “MISO 18-KAGETSU,” t...
- Area Shibuya Sta Shinjuku Sta
- Category Local cuisine Miso Soup Oden Onigiri Sake Shochu
“Tamacho Honten,” the restaurant specializing in Udon Noodles Stewed with Miso, provides elaborate Nagoya dishes in the Yaesu Shopping Mall, based on the authentic tastes.
- Area Tokyo Sta
- Category Sake Shochu Tempura Udon
We offer deluxe ingredients directly sourced from Hokuriku, such as the high-class fish "Blackthroat Perch", and rare, valuable Ogongani (literally golden crab; a natural hybrid of snow crab and red snow crab).
All seats, except for private dining rooms, are equipped with a sunke...
- Area Shimbashi Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Local cuisine Sake Sashimi Soba Udon Izakaya
We are a restaurant under the direct management of a traditional sake brewery in Tottori, which was established in 1673 and has been a gold-prize-winner at sake contests in Japan. “Today’s Recommended Dishes,” made with fresh fish sent directly from the Sanin district and local sake fresh from Th...
- Area Shinagawa Sta
- Category Fresh seafoods Local cuisine Sake Soba
Sushi Imayoshi Otemachi
“Imayoshi” was the first sushi restaurant to open in Otemachi in 1957, over 50 years ago. We attach great importance to a homey atmosphere and serve authentic, Edo-style sushi. The restaurant is directly connected to Tokyo Metro’s Otemachi Station, so customers can arrive without getting wet, eve...
- Area Tokyo Sta Marunouchi
- Category Fresh seafoods Sake Sashimi Shochu Sushi Tempura
Our serious attitude towards scrumptiousness has not changed since the time of our foundation in 1984.At Toriyoshi, we deliver not only delicious food but an inspiring dining experience, too.
- Area Akihabara Sta Ikebukuro Sta Shibuya Sta Shinjuku Sta Ebisu Sta Kichijoji Sta
- Category Karaage Local cuisine Sake Shochu Yakitori Izakaya
Best Lunch Spots
Enjoy foods like sashimi, sushi and grilled skewers, from...
Japan’s most popular restaurant specializing in crab cuis...
An “Okonomiyaki” restaurant in Asakusa filled with the fr...
Devour seasonal dishes from Echizen-Fukui and Wakasa-Hoku...
All-you-can-eat shabu shabu with brand-name meat and boil...
TRG Info and Advice
Newly Added Restaurants
- ”Shabu Shabu and Boiled Gyoza Dumplings Hanako Shinjuku” in the / Shinjuku area has joined TOKYO RESTAURANTS GUIDE!