Sushi Restaurant Jun Marunouchi
3-minutes walk from Tokyo Station (Marunouchi South Exit)
Please, come straight to this shop if you are in the vicinity of Marunouchi and Hibiya and want to eat authentic, Edo-style sushi!
Our sushi shop is on the first floor of the basement, in a building which is about a five-minute walk from Tokyo Station.
You can enjoy orthodox, authentic, Edo-style sushi in the modern, harmonious space that Japan's representative architect, Kengo Kuma, designed.
The ingredients used in our sushi are all fresh. We also provide à-la-carte dishes appropriate to each season, and delicacies that go well with alcoholic drinks. Rod-shaped sushi, sushi rolls and so on are perfect for take-out for your family and friends. If you are a traveler, savoring them in the comfort of your hotel is also an option.
- Mitsubishi Shouji Bldg B1F 3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-14:00 L.O. 13:30
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:30
[Sat.] -21:00 L.O. 20:30
- Regular holiday
- Sundays and holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※We recommend making reservations for dinner. Reservations are not accepted for lunch time, except for certain portions of our menu.
※At lunch time all seats are non-smoking.