1-minute walk from South Exit of Shakujii-koen Station on Seibu Ikebukuro Line
We have Japanese sake and tidbits from Yonago, Tottori.
A Japanese izakaya pub where you can taste “Inatahime,” Japanese sake brewed at the traditional sake brewery in Tottori.
Inataya's aim is to be a well-liked, favored restaurant.
We have many kinds of courses, and à-la-carte dishes you can enjoy at reasonable prices.
We’re looking forward to your visit, for dinners and banquets with your family and friends.
- Nakauchi Building 1F 3-20-13 Shakujii-machi, Nerima-ku, Tokyo
- English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- (Sun-Sat)11:30-15:00 (L.O.14:30)
Average Price: 950JPY/person
- Dinner (average price)
- (Sun-Sat)16:30-22:30 (L.O.22:00)
Average Price: 5,000JPY/person
- Regular holiday
※If Monday is a national holiday, we are open that day, and closed the following Tuesday.
Closed on January 1st and 2nd
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・At lunch time the whole restaurant is non-smoking.
・Reservations requested on Saturdays and Sundays.