Bird Land Ginza
1-minute walk from C6 exit of Tokyo Metro Ginza Station
Enjoy the finest chickens, reared in the mountains of the Okukuji District in Ibaraki Prefecture, north of Tokyo.
Bird Land Ginza is a grilled chicken restaurant which was awarded one star by Michelin in 2010, and is the first star-holder of its kind.
Enjoy yakitori of the finest quality, made with Okukuji Shamo Chicken.
The chicken is cut into parts on-site, and we try our best to serve fresh meat only.
We carefully select charcoal to fuel the grill, too. We grill the finest chicken with the best Japanese charcoal, Kishu Bincho-tan.
Please come and visit us!
- Tsukamoto Sozan Building B1F 4-2-15 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Dinner (average price)
- [Tue.-Fri.] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:30
[Sat.] 17:00-21:30 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Mondays, Sundays and National Holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- Reservation by opentable