Shinjuku “Neboke” Tosa Regional Cuisine Restaurant
5-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station
3-minute walk from Nishi-shinjuku Station on Tokyo Metro’s Marunouchi Line
6-minute walk from Tochomae Station on the Toei Oedo Line
Tosa’s Hot Pot Dish Festival! Tosa wagyu (Japanese beef) shabu-shabu; a hot pot dish of kue, the king of hot pot dishes; and Japan’s traditional food culture represented by a hot pot dish of whale.
Kochi Prefecture was called “Tosa” long ago before the Edo era.
“Neboke,” a Tosa cuisine restaurant in Marunouchi, uses foodstuffs from the region and serves Japanese dishes cooked and flavored in its original way, which we’re sure you will enjoy.
The interior has the atmosphere of a traditional Japanese house in which you can enjoy catching a glimpse of Japanese people’s original way of life. The restaurant has Japanese-style private rooms with seats in sunken kotatsu-style, which can accommodate four to fourteen people each.
As for cuisine, you can enjoy Tosa course dishes, the pride of the restaurant, including natural longtooth grouper, the so-called “phantom fish,” and bonito, caught by the traditional single-hook fishing method.
- Shinjuku Nomura Building 49, 50F 1-26-2 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 163-0550
- English Menu, English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-14:30 L.O. 14:00
[Sat.,Sun.,National holiday] 11:30-
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 16:30-22:30 L.O. 21:30
[Sat.,Sun.,National holiday] -22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Open every day (except in August, and at the Year-end and New Year's holidays)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- Service charges: [Daytime] 10％（For the use of private rooms）