Wagyu Yakiniku KEI Shinjuku
1-minute walk from South Exit of JR Shinjuku Station
3-minute walk from Exit A12 of Tokyo Metro’s Shinjuku Station
1-minute walk from South Exit of Shinjuku Station. A traditional wagyu yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurant with a relaxing and reposeful space for adults.
This yakiniku restaurant is "the place where you can become a yakiniku chef."
Please ENJOY GRILLING beef to your heart’s content, just the way you like it.
A large number of guests from overseas visit us.
All the KEI STAFF are truly looking forward to your visit, hoping that you can fully enjoy YAKINIKU.
- Nakajima Building B1 2-68 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30-15:00 (L.O.14:30) 1,000 JPY/person
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:00-23:00 (L.O.22:00) 5,000 JPY/person
- Regular holiday
- Open every day
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking