Ginza Takenoan Flagship Restaurant
1-minute walk from B3 Exit at Ginza Station of Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya or Marunouchi Lines
5-minute walk from #5 Exit of Ginza-itchome Station of Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line or Higashi Ginza Station of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or Subway Toei Asakusa Line
7-minute walk from JR Yurakucho Station
Our restaurant is based on the idea of "a cozy getaway for adults" in Ginza.
At Takenoan, we care about food safety and use only high-quality ingredients. We buy our fish from Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo or directly from areas that provide information about their products' origins. We use only approved Wagyu Japanese Beef, highest-grade Iberico Pork or Japan's brand-name pork, and fresh Koshu Red Chicken or brand-name chicken produced within Japan. We use mainly organic or specially-cultivated vegetables. Thus, we offer you dishes hand-prepared by our chef, as well as, exceptional sake.
- Nishi Gobangai Bldg. 4F 5-6-13 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30~15:00 L.O. 14:30
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:30~23:00 L.O. 22:00
[Sat.] 17:30~22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Sunday (If Sunday is in the middle of 3-consecutive holidays, we are closed on the last day.)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- Please allow us to serve a small appetizer for each guest and add a cover charge of 880JPY/person to your bill.