5-minute walk from East Exit of Iidabashi Station on JR Sobu Line
4-minute walk from Exit B1 of Tokyo Metro’s Iidabashi Station
9-minute walk from Exit No. 1 of Kagurazaka Station on Tokyo Metro’s Tozai Line
A retreat-like restaurant with a soothing, retrospectively modern atmosphere.
“Kagurazaka Waraku” stands at the end of a back alley in Kagurazaka. It is a retreat-like restaurant with a lot of atmosphere which was established by making use of a refurbished Japanese house. The house has various types of both Japanese-style and Western-style rooms that have been made into private dining rooms. You can use them in accordance with various situations: such as festive banquets, large and small drinking parties, business entertainment and lunches. Please take your time enjoying our Japanese dishes, made colorful with Western touches and tasty alcoholic beverages.
- 1-3 Tsukudo-hachiman-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0815
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30～15:00 Last order 14:00 (1,500 JPY)
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:30～23:00 Last order 22:00 (3,800～4,000 JPY)
- Regular holiday
- Closed occasionally. On Sundays, we are open only during lunch time.
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, DC
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking