Kurayamizaka Miyashita Kagura
5-minute walk from Exit B3 of Tokyo Metro’s Iidabashi Station
5-minute walk from West Exit of JR Iidabashi Station
6-minute walk from Ushigome-kagurazaka Station on the Toei Oedo Line
We provide a modern, omotenashi hospitality experience in Kagurazaka, while preserving the taste of old Japanese culture.
This place has a traditional atmosphere, and the sounds of ancient dancing rituals can be heard.
Kagurazaka is a stylish town where great writers once got together, and which was made glamorous by its lustrous geisha quarters.
The fresh dishes prepared by our young chefs, combined with the refreshing appearance of our restaurant and our hospitality, support our theme of "the breathing soil," derived from the Earth on which we were brought up and from which we draw breath.
Please experience a warm and rich time, in a new state of mind, enveloped by the warmth of the mud walls and the soft light.
- Taiso Daisan Building 1F, 3-2-31 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 162-0825
- Lunch (average price)
- 12:00～15:00, Last order 14:00 and Last order for drink 14:30 (3,500 JPY)
- Dinner (average price)
- 18:00～23:00, Last order 21:00 （12,000 JPY）
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sundays, National holidays and Summer vacation.
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, DC
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking