Kurayamizaka Miyashita Aoyama
1-minute walk from Exit 1B of Gaienmae Station on Tokyo Metro’s Ginza Line
7-minute walk from Exit 4A of Omote-sando Station on Tokyo Metro’s Chiyada Line
7-minute walk from Exit 4A of Omote-sando Station on Tokyo Metro’s Hanzomon Line
A calm atmosphere with punctilious dishes, and warm omotenashi hospitality.
This restaurant, designed by architect Mr. Kengo Kuma, is near the Outer Gardens of the Meiji Shrine, on the premises of a temple noted for its Baisouin history.
Seating consists mainly of private rooms, so that you can spend your precious time leisurely.
Please enjoy our house-recommended seasonal dishes made colorful with ingredients carefully selected by our head chef. Try the Kaiseki multicourse meal, which uses the first sea eel of the season, edible wild plants and summer vegetables sent from Shinshu, and carefully selected wagyu (Japanese beef) sent from various areas.
- BY-CUBE 1F, 2-24-8 Minami-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0062
- English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- 12:00～15:00 ,Last order 14:00 (4,000 JPY)
- Dinner (average price)
- 18:00～23:00,Last order 21:30 (15,000 JPY)
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sundays, National holidays and Summer vacation.
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, DC
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- At dinner time, a 10% service charge will be added to the bill.