Charcoal-Grilled Dishes and Sushi Kushiro
1-minute walk from Marunouchi South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
1-minute walk from Tokyo Station on Tokyo Metro’s Marunouchi Line
2-minute walk from Nijubashimae Station on Tokyo Metro’s Chiyoda Line
Enjoy foods like sashimi, sushi and grilled skewers, from the northern mountains and seas.
At this restaurant, where you can fully enjoy seasonal delicacies from the North, savor the flavors of Hokkaido in nigirizushi (hand-shaped sushi) which the chefs prepare with heart-and-soul, as well as, tremendous charcoal-grilled dishes.
In our restaurant, which features wood and stone, we have “private rooms” where you can feel secluded, as if you are in a shrine or temple. We also have counter seats where you can enjoy chatting with the chefs. Please, test our capacity for various situations.
- JP Tower KITTE 6F 2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-7006
- English Menu, English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Sat.] 17:00~23:00
- Regular holiday
- Open every day (in accordance with the rules of JP Tower KITTE).
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・At dinner time, an otooshi (small appetizer) is automatically served at a charge of 500JPY per person.
・There is a room charge for the use of private tatami rooms. [400JPY for 4 persons] [600JPY for 6]