Sushi Imayoshi Otemachi
1-minute walk from Exit E1 of Tokyo Metro’s Otemachi Station
6-minute walk from Marunouchi Underground North Exit of JR Tokyo Station
This classic sushi restaurant, established over 50 years ago, has inherited and maintained traditional tastes and skills.
“Imayoshi” was the first sushi restaurant to open in Otemachi in 1957, over 50 years ago. We attach great importance to a homey atmosphere and serve authentic, Edo-style sushi. The restaurant is directly connected to Tokyo Metro’s Otemachi Station, so customers can arrive without getting wet, even on rainy days. In charge of the kitchen is the young, third master chef, who personally goes to Tsukiji fish market every morning to purchase foodstuffs. Our high-quality dishes and nigirizushi (hand-shaped sushi), prepared by bringing out the best of each ingredient, are still loved by the people of Otemachi.
- Tokyo Sankei Building B2 1-7-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004
- English Speaking
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30-14:00 L.O. 14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00-22:30 L.O. 22:30
[Sat.,Sun.,National holiday] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Sometimes closed on Sundays and national holidays.
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※We have no special dress code, but you are requested to refrain from visiting our restaurant in too casual clothes, such as in sandals and short pants.
※Reservations for lunches are accepted if your budget is more than 3,000 yen or more per person.