Mizutaki Shimizu Nakameguro
- Phone Number. 03-3793-0081
5-minute walk from Nakameguro Station on Tokyo Metro’s Hibiya Line
A flower called “Mizutaki” (chicken hot pot) in bloom on the bank of the Meguro River
Enjoy our delicious Mizutaki full of collagen in the atmosphere of Kyoto’s traditional tradesmen’s houses.
The location of our restaurant and the tastes of our dishes will provide a blissful moment.
- Riverside Terrace 104 1-10-23 Nakameguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-0061
- English speaking a little
- Dinner (average price)
- 18:00-3:00 (L.O.1:30)
[Average unit price] 6,500JPY/person
- Regular holiday
- New Year
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- The staff prepares hot pot dishes right before your eyes.