Okonomiyaki Gyunta KITTE Marunouchi
1-minute walk from Marunouchi South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
Directly connected to Tokyo Station! Enjoy the night view of Tokyo and our teppanyaki (food grilled on an iron plate).
Superb access! Directly connected to Tokyo Station. At dinner time, especially, Tokyo Station is illuminated and you can fully enjoy the very beautiful night view.
Teppanyaki (food grilled on an iron plate), with full-flavored ingredients, is also popular in Amagasaki, Kobe, where teppanyaki originated.
Our specialty, “agosuji” (beef chin tendon) is mixed in matured dough, and the more you chew it, the more flavorful it becomes. Please do try!
- JP Tower KITTE 5F 2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking
- Lunch (average price)
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Sat.] 17:00-23:00 L.O. 22:00
[Sun.,National holiday] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Open every day (Following the schedule of JP Tower KITTE)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・Freshly cooked dishes are served on a warmed iron plate.
・An English-speaking staff member is attendant on an irregular basis.