Whole-grilled chicken thigh with bone Suginoko
- Phone Number. 03-5542-1940
1-minute walk from Exit 3 of Kyobashi Station on Tokyo Metro’s Ginza Line
7-minute walk from Yaesu South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
You can enjoy Miyazaki’s foodstuffs and dishes without leaving Tokyo!
Kirishima-dori, brand-name chicken brought up on natural water in the marvelous environment of Miyazaki, Kyushu, is the main component of Suginoko’s dishes! Our top recommended item is whole-grilled chicken thigh on-the-bone!
In addition, we have dishes with Miyazaki jidori (traditional, free-range, local chicken), such as chicken and Hirako-jidori eggs over rice; and ramen with Buri-dori meat, as well as seafood dishes, such as taimeshi (rice cooked with shredded sea bream) and sashimi. We provide tidbits for sake, too.
During winter we have a wide variety of hot pot dishes! We also stock various kinds of Japanese sake! We look forward to your visit!
- Tokyo Square Garden B1 3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30-14:30 L.O. 14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Sat.] 17:00-23:00 L.O. 22:00
[National holidays] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Sundays, and in accordance with Tokyo Square Garden's schedule
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※All seats are non-smoking during lunchtime.
※At lunchtime, only lunch menu items are available.