Shabu Shabu and Boiled Gyoza Dumplings Hanako Shinjuku
1-minute walk from West Exit of JR Shinjuku Station
All-you-can-eat shabu shabu with brand-name meat and boiled gyoza dumplings!
Izakaya Hanako, a Japanese style pub, is back open as a shabu shabu (a fondue-like meat dish) and boiled gyoza (Chinese potstickers) restaurant! We offer exceptional shabu shabu courses served with orignal dashi (broth) soup and piping-hot, chewy, boiled gyoza dumplings! We fastidiously select our ingredients, including name-brand meats and twenty kinds of vegetables raised in Japan. Our all-you-can-eat menu starts at 2,980 JPY. And our all-you-can-drink option is a sure party pleaser! Hanako's bright and cheerful female staff members will help ease your fatigue at the end of the day!
- 4F Takano Biru (Bldg.) 1-4-7 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023
- English speaking a little
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:00~23:30 L.O. 22:45(Drinks 23:00)
- Regular holiday
- Open 365 days a year
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *Last order for food is 30 minutes before all-you-can-eat ends, and, for drinks, 15 minutes before all-you-can-drink ends.