5-minute walk from West Exit of JR Ebisu Station
5-minute walk from Exit No.1 of Ebisu Station on Tokyo Metro’s Hibiya Line
A high-class Japanese-style restaurant where you can enjoy delicious Niigata rice and Japanese sake
Established 120 years ago, this restaurant has inherited the long-standing tradition of a Ryotei restaurant.
Enjoy your dinner at the counter with the warmth of wood, and from where you can view the chefs’ skillful preparation.
We don’t make a display of our originality. You can enjoy Niigata’s local sake and dishes which make the best of seasonal foodstuffs.
You can fully enjoy fresh sashimi and local dishes made of foodstuffs selected by the chefs’ reliable eye―dishes we are particular about, dishes unique to “Joetsu Yasuda.”
- Fukuryu Building 1F 1-14-10 Ebisu-minami, Shubuya-ku
- English Speaking
- Dinner (average price)
- 16:30-23:30 L.O.22:30 (Drinks 23:00)(6,000JPY/person)
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sundays and national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *We serve an otooshi small appetizer. (700 JPY per person before tax)
*The use of private rooms requires an extra fee.
Semi-private rooms for 3 to 4 people: 3,000 JPY, before tax
Private rooms for 5 to 6 people: 5,000 JPY, before tax