Izakaya Hokuriku-oh Shinagawa East One Tower
5-minute walk from Konan Exit of JR Shinagawa Station
5-minute walk from Konan Exit of Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Main Line
Devour seasonal dishes from Echizen-Fukui and Wakasa-Hokuriku.
Hokuriku-oh is particular about "foodstuffs from Hokuriku" and provides dishes without much cooking, so that you can enjoy the original flavors of seasonal foodstuffs.
- Shinagawa East One Tower B1 2-16-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- Dinner (average price)
- Regular holiday
- Sundays and National Holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・The whole restaurant is non-smoking at lunch time.
・At dinner time a 10% service charge is added to the bill, and there is a cover charge of 830 JPY per person, which includes an otooshi (small appetizer).