Kyoto Tsuyu-Shabu CHIRIRI Toranomon
1-minute walk from Toranomon Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
We have private dining rooms only. All of our customers are served in rooms with tatami mats, by staff members dressed in kimono.
We offer pork shabu-shabu dishes in a new style, served with our special dipping sauce [Tsuyu], plenty of white spring onion, and hot pepper with yuzu Japanese citrus.
Please enjoy the unique, refreshing taste and moreish, profound flavor.
- B1F, KDX Toranomon Building 1-4-3 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:30-14:00 L.O. 14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Sundays and National Holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※A service charge of 10% is automatically added to your bill at dinner time.
※A fee may be charged for cancellations received on the reserved day, as we will have secured a room and ingredients for you.
※Prices listed include tax.