Tukiji Honjin Asakusa
1-minute walk from Asakusa Station on Tokyo Metro’s Ginza Line
1-minute walk from Asakusa Station on Toei Asakusa Line
1-minute walk from Asakusa Station on Tobu Isesaki Line
Our specialty is: Japanese sake that changes every week! We have confidence in our sashimi, too.
Honjin is located in the sightseeing spot, “Asakusa,” right in front of the station.
Please enjoy a variety of dishes, excellent both in flavor and in appearance, in our reposeful underground restaurant.
- Masuda Building B1 1-1-17 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.]11:30-15:00 L.O. 14:30 (Drinks 14:30)
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.]17:00-24:00 L.O. 23:00 (Drinks 23:30)
[Sat.,Sun.,Holiday]16:00-24:00 L.O. 23:00 (Drinks 23:30)
- Regular holiday
- Open every day
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・We charge 500 yen per person for an otooshi small appetizer when you order à-la-carte menus.
・Reservations are not required for course meals.