1-minute walk from East Exit (Konan Exit) of JR Shinagawa Station
4-minute walk from West Exit of Shinagawa Station on Keikyu Line.
We’re particular about our Japanese sake, fresh from The Brewery, and our dishes made with seasonal foodstuffs.
We are a restaurant under the direct management of a traditional sake brewery in Tottori, which was established in 1673 and has been a gold-prize-winner at sake contests in Japan. “Today’s Recommended Dishes,” made with fresh fish sent directly from the Sanin district and local sake fresh from The Brewery, are very popular. We always have about 10 kinds of local sake, including seasonally limited brands. We recommend our authentic Japanese dishes prepared by chefs specializing in Japanese cuisine, especially the sashimi and nigirizushi.
- A, RE, A Shinagawa 106, 1-9-36 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-14:30 L.O. 14:30
[Sat.] 11:30-14:00 L.O. 14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00~23:00 L.O. 22:00
[Sat.] 17:00~22:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Sundays, national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *There is a 400JPY otooshi (small appetizer) and cover charge, tax included.
*Staffers who can speak English or Chinese are attendant on an irregular basis.