Teppanyaki ORCA Shinjuku
8-minute walk from East Exit of JR Shinjuku Station
2-minute walk from Shinjuku-sanchome Station C3 Exit of Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
2-minute walk from Shinjuku-sanchome Station C3 Exit of Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
This is the place to go if you want to relish authentic teppanyaki in a relaxed atmosphere.
ORCA offers you authentic Japanese teppanyaki in casual settings with reasonable prices. Surprisingly tender high grade tenderloin steak from Australia, irresistible plump and juicy Canadian homard lobster… selected ingredients are cooked and turned to be special dishes by our chef's culinary skills. For first-time visitors, we recommend seats at counter where you will see dynamic cooking displays right before your eyes! We guarantee that you have a memorable experience on your trip or anniversary with our teppanyaki, which is a treat to your eyes and a tickle to your tongue.
- Ishii Building B1 3-12-11, Shinjuku,Shinjuku-ku
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:30~23:00 L.O. 22:30
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sunday/mid-August/around New Year
- Credit cards
- VISA, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *19:00-21:00 is our busiest period. To avoid longer waiting time, please try to call us outside these hours.