Kyoto Tsuyu Shabu CHIRIRI Kyobashi
1-minute walk from Exit No. 6 of Kyobashi Station on Tokyo Metro’s Ginza Line
CHIRIRI is located close to the station, and all seats are in private rooms. We provide omotenashi hospitality in the form of tatami and kimono.
Our main draw is the omotenashi hospitality provided in the tatami rooms, by our female staff dressed in kimono.
Please do enjoy our elaborate “Tsuyu Shabu” (Soup Shabu-Shabu) with broth made from rigorously selected kelp and dried bonito shavings.
- Kyobashi East Building B1 B1 2-7-19 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking
- Lunch (average price)
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00-22:00 L.O. 21:00
[Sat.] 17:00-21:00 L.O. 20:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Sundays, national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・English menu with QR codes available
・Smoking section available inside the restaurant
・At dinner time only, a 10% service charge is added to the bill.