Japanese Dishes & Teppan-yaki Ginza Sakutsuki
- Phone Number. 03-5579-9588
You can savor our authentic teppan-yaki dishes in a barrier-free space for people of all ages. (Teppan-yaki = dishes grilled on an iron plate)
Sakutsuki is a restaurant of Japanese dishes and teppan-yaki menus, located on the avenue of Ginza 3-chome (3rd Street). You can enjoy A5-ranked Yamagata beef and fresh seafood directly from Tsukiji, Japan’s biggest market. The restaurant is on the 9th floor―an ideal location with an excellent view of the streets of Ginza. Another characteristic of this restaurant is that the alley of the shop is wide, spacious and barrier-free, so that all guests can come and go without inconvenience.
- Ginza GrandiaⅡ 9F 3-3-14 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-15:00 L.O. 14:30
[Sat.] 11:30-16:00 L.O. 15:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00-23:00 L.O. 22:00
[Sat.] 17:00-23:00 L.O. 22:00
- Regular holiday
- Sundays & national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※Reservations are not required, but we recommend phoning ahead (especially at night) to check for seating availability.
※At lunch time the smoking section is separate, but at dinner time only the counter seats are non-smoking.
※A 5% service fee for tables and a 10% one for counter seats will be charged to your bill at dinner time.
※The otooshi (small appetizer) and cover charge is 500 yen for table seats, and 1,000 yen at the counter.