Sushi-kappo Ryuuma Roppongi
2-minute walk from Exit No.7 of Roppongi Station on Toei Oedo Line
Ryuuma is a sushi restaurant loved in Roppongi for its pleasingly choice ingredients.
Our restaurant, loved by everyone for its Japanese cuisine, has evolved into "Sushi-kappo Ryuuma" since 2014. Various course meals for savoring seasonal flavors, as well as sushi, will enable you to fully enjoy fresh fish and shellfish from various parts of Japan. The use of hot, brand-name vegetables called "Kamakura Yasai" shows a fastidiousness unique to our restaurant. Ryuuma, the sushi restaurant with a quiet atmosphere, stands in one corner of Roppongi, Tokyo, and is widely used for solo dining, dating, business entertainment and various kinds of drinking parties.
- Fusion Building 3F 7-13-8 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
- English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Sat.] 17:30-24:00 L.O. 23:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed Sundays and national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *A 10% service charge is added to the bill.
*On Saturdays we are open only for customers with reservations.