Hakobune Shinjuku Nishiguchi
1-minute walk from D5 Exit of Shinjuku Nishiguchi Station of Toei Subway Oedo Line
3-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station
4-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Shinjuku Station and Seibu Shinjuku Station of Seibu Shinjuku Line
The best selection of Japanese sake in the Shinjuku area! All sake is scrupulously sourced from Hokuriku (Toyama, Ishikawa and Fukui prefectures) and Niigata prefecture.
Hakobune is dedicated to serving food and Japanese sake from Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa and Fukui.
These four prefectures facing the Sea of Japan are a treasury of delicious goodness. There are unlimited charms found in "slow food" nurtured by the land and people of Hokuriku.
First, try out the seasonal seafood, including our specialty menu "assorted sashimi from Noto," which embodies sheer freshness.
Next, sample the best local specialties, including Niigata's brand-name beef, Kaga cuisine of Kanazawa, and others.
We always have 80 to 100 kinds of sake on offer, and our ample selection of local Japanese sake varies from classic to rare. We also provide a variety of traditional delicacies that go well with sake.
Please enjoy the luxury seafood of the Sea of Japan in the middle of Shinjuku
- 6F, Pacifica Otakibashi Biru (Bldg.) 7-10-18 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023
- English Speaking
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Sat.] 17:00~24:00 L.O. 22:45(Drink 23:15)
[Sun.,National holiday] 17:00~22:00 L.O. 21:00(Drink 21:30)
- Regular holiday
- The first Sunday of each month (If the day is in the middle of consecutive holidays, we are closed on the last day.)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Not Set
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ・We provide mostly table-seating. A semi-private dining room for groups of up to 6 persons is also available.
・A room at the back of the restaurant with tatami-mat flooring can accommodate up to parties of 30 people.