1-minute walk from New South Exit of JR Shibuya Station
2-minute walk from East Exit of Shibuya Station on Tokyu Toyoko Line
2-minute walk from Tokyo Metro’s Shibuya Station
Enjoy our unforget table pork cutlet in our country storehouse-esques pace.
The interior is a storehouse-like space with a lot of atmosphere:thick tables made of solid wood cut out of a giant zelkova tree and finished witha sandingin whichour entire stafftook part.
It also has tasteful sobachoko[small bowls for dipping sauce for buckwheat noodles]and other old curiosities.
This restaurant has been handing down and preserving the traditional flavor of pork cutlets in the powerful town of Shibuya.
We’re truly looking forward to your visit.
- KDC Shibuya Building B1 3-9-10 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon-Fri]11:30～16:00 L.O.15:00
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon-Fri]17:00～22:30 L.O.21:45
[Sun,National holiday]～21:15 L.O.20:30
- Regular holiday
- Year-end and New Year (Dec. 31－Jan. 2)
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- *On weekdays, the whole restaurant is non-smoking during lunch time.
*The smoking section is separated from the non-smoking area at dinner time during the week.
*On Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, the whole restaurant is non-smoking all day.