2-minute walk from Marunouchi South Exit of JR Tokyo Station
3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Otemachi Station
A tempura restaurant which has been honoring the rigorous selection of ingredients and mastering delicate cooking skills for three generations.
Established in Ogawamachi, Tokyo, in 1936, “Tenmasa” Marunouchi Store has maintained its traditional skills for three generations. Its main feature is refreshingly flavored tempura, fried in fresh oil, and which even women and elderly people can eat in great plenty. We always provide at least 30 kinds of tempura, paying special attention to exceptionally fresh fishes, shellfishes and vegetables that arrive from Tsukiji and other markets every morning.
- Marunouchi building 35F 2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6335
- English Speaking, English Menu
- Lunch (average price)
- 11:00-15:00 L.O. 14:00
- Dinner (average price)
- 17:00-23:00 L.O. 21:00
- Regular holiday
- Operating hours and days follow the schedule of the Marunouchi Building.
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- ※We kindly ask for 10% of the total dining and drinking charges for the use of a private room. (Up to two hours)
※Private rooms are available for groups of three people or more for both lunch and dinner. (Up to six people)
※We ask that families with small children use our private rooms for their convenience and out of consideration for other diners.