Shabushabu sashimi Cuisine “Neboke” Ginza Restaurant
4-minute walk from JR Shinbashi Station
4-minute walk from B3 Exit or B5 Exit of Tokyo Metro’s Ginza Station
Limited to the Ginza Store, savor Tosa's specialty “Sawachi dishes.”
Kochi Prefecture was called “Tosa” long ago before the Edo era.
“Neboke,” a Tosa Cuisine restaurant in Marunouchi, uses foodstuffs from the region and serves Japanese dishes cooked and flavored in its original way, which we’re sure you will enjoy.
The interior has the atmosphere of a traditional Japanese house, in which you can enjoy catching a glimpse of Japanese people’s original way of life. The restaurant has 14 private rooms which can accommodate two to 32 people each.
As for the cuisine, you can enjoy Tosa course dishes, the pride of the restaurant, including natural longtooth grouper, the so-called “phantom fish,” and bonito, caught by the traditional single-hook fishing method.
- Nishi-gobangai Street 7-6-8 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
- English Menu, English speaking a little
- Lunch (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 11:30-14:30 L.O. 14:00
[Sun., National holiday] 11:30-
- Dinner (average price)
- [Mon.-Fri.] 17:00-22:30 L.O. 21:30
[Sat.] -21:30 L.O. 20:30
[Sun.,National holiday] -21:00 L.O. 20:00
- Regular holiday
- Closed on Sundays & national holidays
- Credit cards
- VISA, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, Union Pay
- Free spot (wifi)
- Dress code
- Prohibitions on smoking
- Other matters
- Listed prices do not include consumption tax.
An 8% consumption tax and a 10% service charge will be added to the bill.